Monday, 26 Jun 2017   Bangla Version

Schoolboy dies electrocuted in Sylhet

By News Desk

Published : 2016-09-18 21:33:43

 258

SYLHET :: A schoolboy died from electrocution at Kechuloti village in Kamalganj upazila under Moulovibazar on Sunday morning.


The victim was identified as Shaon,8, son of Tajud Ali, a resident of the village and a class III student of Kechuloti Government Primary School.


Jewel Ahmed, chairman of Shamshernagar union parishad, said Shaon came in contact with a live electric wire of a poultry farm of one Abul Hasan Chowdhury at the village around 6.30am while he was going to a local mosque for reading Arabic and was injured critically.


Later he was rushed to Kamalganj Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead.



sylhetview24.com/18th September,2016/mak

Total Viewed 258

Share the story

Give your opinion